Larry “Max” Maxwell
Experienced Hospital Contract Lawyer
At Larry “Max” Maxwell Law Practice, our focus is on delivering the best results for our clients, focusing on ensuring they are positioned to receive the most out of any agreement. Larry “Max” Maxwell is one of the most reputable health care contract lawyers in the industry right now. He knows the ins-and-outs of working with doctors, hospitals, and their relationships together. Along with the capability of his incredible team, you will receive quick results backed by years of experience for an affordable price.
Mr. Maxwell is involved in many aspects of the legal side of the healthcare Industry and has been a pioneer for revolutionizing this field of practice. In addition to founding a highly focused health provider law practice, Max contributes to both the health law policy and education in this field. He has frequently spoken at health law conferences and is a member of the planning committee for the Texas Hospital Association and State Bar of Texas Health Law Section conference held annually in Austin.
Dallas Health Law
Health Care Contracts
Larry “Max” Maxwell Law Practice delivers reliable law methods and does it with the attention to detail you merit. With over 30 years of experience and thousands of happy clients, Mr. Maxwell and his team of dependable healthcare contract lawyers and assistants are here to help protect you and your practice.
Reviewing contracts and making sure you are receiving the best deal can be a daunting task. This is why we are dedicated to reviewing your case and coming up with a plan tailored to your personal situation. We have created our prices to reflect this as well. Even if on a budget, our talented team of professional health care contract drafting attorneys is on your side.
Board Certified in Health Law Since Inception, 2002
- Member of Dallas Bar Association Health Law Section & Former Chair (1997)
- Member of State Bar of Texas Health Law Section & Former Chair (2001)
- Member of the American Health Lawyers Association
- Member of the Institutional Review Board of the Office of Research Compliance at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, Texas
State Bar of Texas Health Law Section Liaison on Specialty Certification in Health Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization Since 2008
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization Examination Coordinator for Health Law Specialty Certification Since 2008
- University of North Texas Dallas College of Law Adjunct Faculty in Health Law Since 2015
- University of North Texas Health Science Center Institutional Review Board Member Since 2010